Broadgate Voice is a complete communications service for your business that provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal. The service allows you to easily manage your environment whilst enabling your employees to maximise their productivity and help you improve your corporate image.
What is Broadgate Voice ?
Broadgate Voice is a hosted, cloud telephony service that is easy to use and simple to configure – a virtual PBX. Calls are made and received over a voice-over-internet broadband connection, and you configure and monitor your phones through a very straightforward web portal. Using Broadgate Voice phones is just like using a traditional telephone, and you don’t need any specialist knowledge or skills to make the most of all the features the system provides.
Who is Broadgate Voice aimed at?
Broadgate Voice is ideal for any size of business and is highly-effective in organisations that have more than one site that work together. The system is capable of serving hundreds of employees. Here are some examples of how Broadgate Voice is often used:
Dynamic businesses that want flexibility
Businesses with employees who are regularly on the move or out of the office will never lose calls as each user can simply tell the system, at the click of a mouse, where their calls should be sent: their desk, their mobile (or both) or their colleague. And if they miss a call they can pick up their voicemail no matter where they are.
Organisations that need a business continuity solution
In the event of a disaster the services can be instantly moved across to a backup plan that can include, for example, diverting calls to different locations without loss of functionality and without expensive call forwarding costs.
Ideal for multi-sites
The service is provided centrally so you don’t need an expensive system on each site. Broadgate Voice connects branch offices together, calls are free between locations and everyone shares the same dial plans and directories.
Improving customer contact
Put calls on hold, play marketing messages, move calls seamlessly between users and offices and your customers will get the best experience when calling your business.
Organisations that prefer outsourcing
Hosted on your behalf, there are no expensive maintenance or running costs and you only pay for what you use. No matter how often your business may go through changes, Broadgate Voice can change with you. You have complete control of the way your phone network is configured.
Training and monitoring
Broadgate Voice provides a cost-effective way to record calls. Broadgate Voice comes as a fully featured system with administrative features that make it easy to manage your system, and monitor your usage, performance and costs.
Your choice of handsets
Broadgate Voice can be used with a range of handsets from a choice of manufacturers; it’s not tied to one type of manufacturer or hardware and can also be connected through an easy-to-use desktop client. Contact us for a full list of compatible hardware, features and options.
The benefits of Broadgate Voice
- Features you can easily control – Broadgate Voice comes with an extensive range of call handling and management features, all operated through an easy-to-use web interface.
- Empower your staff with ‘one number anywhere’ – Callers need only dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously.
- Lower call costs – Broadgate Voice offers all the cost benefits of IP telephony including free site-to-site calls and cheaper call rates.
- Enables flexible working – Be more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot-desking, home working, and extending the service to mobile devices.
- Number choice – You have total flexibility with the numbers. Extend your business reach and use any local area number no matter where you are located.
- Business continuity – Because Broadgate Voice sits in the cloud it’s business continuity features allow your organisation to carry on taking calls, whatever the circumstances.
Can I have Broadgate Voice in my business?
Broadgate Voice is a hosted IP telephony system suitable for any sized business and is particularly effective if you have multiple sites working together. It’s also capable of serving hundreds of employees.
With only a minimal capital outlay it’s a reliable and proven service and a jargon-free approach to telephony and communications. By switching to Broadgate Voice you can immediately benefit from a cheaper and more flexible phone service, thereby helping you improve your organisation’s productivity and image.