We at Broadgate believe in providing state of the art quality and features through our services that will help you maximize your business prospects and justify ROI. Our Click-to-Call feature ensures that you get it. Now you don’t have to write down and remember the important phone numbers.
- Broadgate is delighted to announce the launch of Click-to-Call on its SIP Trunks.
- Click-to-call allows anyone to make a call directly from a website, email signature or hyperlink.
There’s no cost to make or receive the call as it’s all on net.
- What’s more, the fantastic application is completely free of charge when using Broadgate SIP Trunks for existing and new users.
- Click-to-call is the start of a range of applications introduced by Broadgate leveraging WebRTC technology. Broadgate has always and will always be an application based provider. SIP carriers are not all the same, platforms and features differ.
- Your customers may call you anytime and they want you to answer. With “The Broadgate PBX’s Click-to-Call” feature available with its Hosted PBX Systems your callers can reach you directly from your website. Happy customers mean greater caller retention and greater business revenue and increased business prospects.
How it works?
- Customer clicks on Click-to-Call button.
- Call is directed to your concerned department.
- The customer is satisfied with the quick response.