Broadgate CPM provides insightful real-time and historical data to help determine response times, calling patterns, average handling times, and level of dropped calls. This data can be used to identify trends and a proactive approach taken to resolve any potential issues.
Easy to set up, simple to manage
- No capital investment required. Broadgate CPM is a fully hosted and managed service.
- No technical resources required, the set-up and configuration is managed by Broadgate.
- Daily call data is obtained directly from Openreach and uploaded automatically.
- Companies can provision users directly without involvement from Broadgate unless required.
Broadgate CPM provides customers with a suite of graphs and reports at their fingertips, including:
- Time based analysis – when is our busiest time of the day, are we losing calls?
- Analysis per day of the week – which is our busiest/quietest weekday?
- Call duration analysis – how long does it take to deal with our customer with their enquiries?
- Ring time analysis – how long are customers waiting for their calls to be answered?
- Lost opportunities – how long do our customers wait before hanging up?
- Ring time statistics – are calls being handled efficiently during lunch or break periods?
- Capacity planning – do we have enough lines to handle all our calls?
- Directional analysis – do we make more calls than we receive?