At Broadgate we believe providing state of the art features and quality with our services will justify ROI and help increase your business prospects. Our Click-to-Call service will give you that. There is non need to remember and write down the important phone numbers.
- At Broadgate we are pleased to have launched our Click-to-Call on its SIP Trunks.
- Click-to-call will allow calls to be made by anyone directly from an email signature, hyperlink or website.
With Click-to-Call there’s no cost to making or receiving calls
- Furthermore, the application is totally free of charge if you use Broadgate SIP Trunks for new and existing users.
- Broadgate started introducing click-to-call as a range of applications used to leverage WebRTC technology. Broadgate has and always will be an application-based provider. SIP carriers are not all the same, features and platforms are different.
- Customers calling you at any time will want you to answer. Through “The Broadgate PBX’s Click-to-Call” feature available with its Hosted PBX Systems allows callers to reach you from your website. Satisfied customers mean greater business revenue and greater caller retention and increased business prospects.
How it works?
- Complete customer satisfaction with quick response times.
- All calls directed to your concerned department.
- Customer clicks on Click-to-Call button.