- Support Tickets Resolved Within Service Level Agreement 94%
- Average Uptime Of All Customer Servers 98%
- Customer Retention Since Formation In 2011 95%
- Hosted Email Services 99%
Comprehensive IT Support For Small/Medium Business
The Broadgate Support Contract is a comprehensive package tailored to your individual requirements. Regardless of size we have a plan for you. Typically an IT support contract will give you an allocated amount of on-site time where our engineers can carry out routine maintenance, hardware and software installations and general consultancy.
Contract customers benefit from priority service as laid out in our service level agreements giving you peace of mind that all issues are dealt with swiftly.
Another perk of our support contracts is that all customers receive unlimited remote and telephone support from our dedicated help-desk engineers. We are always on hand, on a direct number to deal with issues from our office ensuring you experience as little downtime as possible when a problem does occur. In addition to this, we proactively monitor our clients servers so we can spot forthcoming issues and deal with them before they happen.
- Fixed Monthly Fee
- Strict Service Level Agreements
- Permanently Manned Helpdesk
- Far More Cost Effective Than Employing In House Support
Comprehensive IT Support For Education
Broadgate specialise in providing IT Support to schools looking to outsource, winning our first education client, through recommendation we have gained many more over the period and are now responsible for delivering reliable IT to thousands of pupils and hundreds of teachers across the South.
We employ a team of CRB/DBS checked engineers that have many years experience in maintaining infrastructure for the specialised school environment. The following is a non-exhaustive list of the technologies and software we support and install;
- Promethean/Smart and Clevertouch interactive white boards
- Watchguard/Sonicwall/Smoothwall and Cisco firewalls
Our strategic partnerships with major hardware and software vendors such as Dell, HP, Apple, Lenovo and Microsoft enable us to provide unbeatable pricing for the education sector.
- Manage Your IT Budget More Effectively
- Team Of Specialist CRB/DBS Checked Engineers
- Access To Education Pricing On Hardware & Software
- Buy As Much Or As Little Support As Required
For more information please contact us for a no obligation quote or survey
Remote Support Only
Nowadays the majority of computer problems can be resolved remotely by an engineer, it is for this reason Broadgate employ a team of help desk technicians who can normally assist you instantly over a secure remote connection. The benefits of remote support are endless, below are just a few.
- No travel surcharges or call-out fees
- Faster response time as you do not have to wait for an onsite appointment
- Environmentally friendly, no vehicle emissions from travelling
- A reduced hourly rate from our standard onsite rate
Broadgate offer free unlimited remote support on all of our IT support contracts, however we can also provide our clients with a remote support only contract if this is more suitable. By using Broadgate for your IT support you essentially have access to a fully manned help desk throughout business hours!
- Perfect For Customers With Lesser Support Requirements
- Can Be Used As A Backup For Existing In House Support
- Strict Service Level Agreement
- Permanently Manned Help-desk
If you decide not to commit to a monthly support plan we can still support your business, you simply call us when you need us, time is deducted by the minute from pre-paid hours. We actively support several hundred customers on a weekly basis carrying out PC installs, wireless installations, virus clearance and all other aspects of IT services.
- Only Pay For What You Use
- No Monthly Fees
- Billed By The Minute
- For Use On Both Remote & Site Visits