- Support Tickets Resolved Within Service Level Agreement 94%
- Average Uptime Of All Customer Servers 98%
- Customer Retention Since Formation In 2011 95%
- Hosted Email Services 99%
Comprehensive IT Support For Small/Medium Business
Regardless of size, our comprehensive Broadgate Support Contract is a package tailored to your individual business needs. An IT support contract will typically provide you with an allocated amount of on-site time. This means that our engineers can carry out hardware and software installations, general consultancy, and routine maintenance.
Our contract customers receive the added benefit from our priority service. This will give you peace of mind that all issues are dealt with quickly, as laid out in our service level agreements.
Another perk for our support contracts means that all customers receive unlimited telephone and remote support from our dedicated help-desk engineers. We can always be contacted to deal with any issues to ensure you experience as little downtime as possible if/when a problem does occur.
We also proactively monitor our client’s servers so we can deal with any issues before they happen.
- Fixed Monthly Fee
- Strict Service Level Agreements
- Permanently Manned Helpdesk
- Far More Cost Effective Than Employing In House Support
Comprehensive IT Support For Education
At Broadgate we specialise in providing IT Support to schools looking to outsource. Through recommendation we won our first education client, and have gained many. We are now responsible to deliver reliable IT to hundreds of teachers and thousands of pupils across the UK.
Our team of CRB/DBS checked engineers have years of experience maintaining the IT infrastructure for the school environment. The following is a list of the technologies and software we install and support;
- Clevertouch and Promethean/Smart interactive white boards
- Cisco Watchguard/Smoothwall and Sonicwall firewalls
Our strategic partnerships with major software and hardware vendors such as Apple, HP, Dell, Microsoft and Lenovo help us provide unbeatable prices for the education sector.
- Manage Your IT Budget More Effectively
- Team Of Specialist CRB/DBS Checked Engineers
- Access To Education Pricing On Hardware & Software
- Buy As Much Or As Little Support As Required
For more information please contact us for a no obligation quote or survey
Remote Support Only
The majority of computer problems, nowadays can be fixed by an engineer remotely. For this reason Broadgate employs a team of help desk technicians who can usually assist you straight away via a secure remote connection. See below just a few of the benefits of remote support.
- No call-out fees or travel surcharges
- Quicker response time – no need to wait for an onsite appointment
- Environmentally friendly as there are no emissions from your vehicle when travelling to site
- A cheaper hourly rate from our standard onsite rate
We at Broadgate offer free unlimited remote support on all of our IT support contracts. We also provide our clients with just remote support contracts if these are more suitable. Using Broadgate for your IT support essentially gives have access to a fully manned help desk throughout your hours of business.
- Perfect For Customers With Lesser Support Requirements
- Can Be Used As A Backup For Existing In House Support
- Strict Service Level Agreement
- Permanently Manned Help-desk
If a monthly support plan is not right for you, we can still support your business, simply call us when you need us. The time will be deducted by the minute from pre-paid hours. We provide support for several hundred customers on a weekly basis carrying out virus clearance, wireless installations, PC installs, and all other aspects of IT services.
- Only Pay For What You Use
- No Monthly Fees
- Billed By The Minute
- For Use On Both Remote & Site Visits